qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu sdl - usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full

From: Sriram Sundararajan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu sdl - usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:13:11 -0600

I am invoking my overo image with qemu-linaro (1.2.0) with sdl as display.

    qemu-system-arm -M overo -m 512 -drive
if=sd,cache=writeback,file=myovero.img -clock unix -sdl -device
usb-kbd -device usb-mouse

    After a few keystrokes and mouse clicks I am getting: usb-kbd:
warning: key event queue full and a similar message for the usb mouse.
I tried launching my image with and without x11. The setup is a nested
VM with Ubuntu 12.04 on VirtualBox acting as the host. My target/guest
is a Gumstix overo running linux-omap 3.6.

>From the source, hw/hid.c, it looks like key press events are being
added to the USB, but not being processed.

However, I was able to use my keyboard and mouse on the incredibly
cool
http://atomicarm.blogspot.com/2010/01/tiny-qemu-arm-system-with-directfb.html.
Has anyone come across this issue before? Do I have to look at the
guest system's kernel config? Does it have to do with enabling EHCI?
Any pointers would help!

Thanks