qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/29] qemu-sockets error propagation + NBD serve

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/29] qemu-sockets error propagation + NBD server
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:53:10 -0500

Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> writes:

> Anthony,
>
> The following changes since commit b6348f29d033d5a8a26f633d2ee94362595f32a4:
>
>   target-arm/translate: Fix RRX operands (2012-10-17 19:56:46 +0200)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://github.com/bonzini/qemu.git nbd-next
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 1f493f2c7ee75691c4ad22a7663f908924f464c5:
>
>   qmp: add NBD server commands (2012-10-19 15:29:12 +0200)
>
> I and Luiz agreed that I would take care of sending it to you.  It's been
> through his and Markus's review, and in particularly Markus suggested
> various improvements to the commit message and further splitting of
> some commits; the only remaining sore point was the HMP interface so I
> dropped it for now.

address@hidden:~/build/qemu$ make
  GEN   qmp-commands.h
  GEN   qapi-types.h
  GEN   qapi-visit.h
  GEN   QMP/qmp-commands.txt
  CC    osdep.o
  CC    oslib-posix.o
  CC    trace.o
  CC    trace/default.o
  CC    trace/control.o
  CC    qemu-tool.o
  CC    qemu-timer.o
  CC    main-loop.o
  CC    iohandler.o
  CC    cutils.o
  CC    async.o
  CC    libcacard/vscclient.o
  LINK  vscclient
qemu-tool.o: In function `monitor_get_fd':
/home/anthony/git/qemu/qemu-tool.c:53: undefined reference to `error_set'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [vscclient] Error 1

Even tried a clean build and get the same error.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori