qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] target-tilera - a new emulated architecture in qemu

From: Sarmad Tanwir
Subject: [Qemu-devel] target-tilera - a new emulated architecture in qemu
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I am in process of adding a new target architecture named Tilera to qemu for emulation purpose. Until now, I have been working offline i.e. without submitting any patches or any comments from the community.

I am almost done with definition of processor state and ISA translation (except floating point instructions).

I have a new folder named target-tilera with a list of files:-

cpu-qom.h
cpu.c
cpu.h
tile-desc_64.c
tile-desc_64.h
translate.c

The contents of the Makefile.objs in this directory have also been changed to:-
obj-$(CONFIG_SOFTMMU) += machine.o
obj-y += translate.o helper.o cpu.o
obj-y += tile-desc_32.o tile-desc_64.o

Can anyone help me from here? As, a first step I need to modify the configure script and the Makefiles to use the qemu build system.

Thanks,
Sarmad