qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Watchdog device in Qemu user mode

From: kbastian
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Watchdog device in Qemu user mode
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:09:52 +0200

Hi Peter,

thanks for the fast response. The processor is usually embedded and programs run without operating systems or with custom ones designed for hard realtime. Would it be much work to port from user mode to system mode? I am using a c-compiler to create testprograms and these programs are serving the watchdog. This results in segmentation faults when I try to execute loads or stores on addresses from the watchdog.

Best regards

Bastian