qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with QEMU sdcard while using glib 2.33.8

From: Taimoor Mirza
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with QEMU sdcard while using glib 2.33.8
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:17:24 +0500

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. Below are answers

$ grep CONFIG_COROUTINE_BACKEND config-host.mak
CONFIG_COROUTINE_BACKEND=win32

(gdb) r
Starting program: C:\tools\qemu\qemu-system-arm.exe
-M realview-eb -m 256 -kernel Debug\\\\KD2.out -sd fat:16:rw:C:\\testCard
[New Thread 3836.0x404]
[New Thread 3836.0x87c]
[New Thread 3836.0xd14]
[New Thread 3836.0xc58]
[Inferior 1 (process 3836) exited with code 03]
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb)

When I open stderr in QEMU binary directory, it contains:
vvfat C:\\testCard chs 1024,16,63
Co-routine is yielding to no one

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Another important point to note is that it happens when I add -DNDEBUG
in my QEMU's cflags. If I don't add this then I get following error:

vvfat C:\\testCard chs 1024,16,63 Assertion failed:
qemu_in_coroutine(), file qemu-coroutine-lock.c, line 148 This
application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

It looks to me that it is an issue with the QEMU block driver
following the coroutine protection.

Thanks,
Taimoor