qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Monitor Readline - no terminal echo after exit

From: Mike Day
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Monitor Readline - no terminal echo after exit
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:54:35 -0400

I believe someone on the list mentioned they are seeing a couple
problems entering and exiting the Monitor. I'd like to look at this more
closely, starting with my most pending issue: losing the terminal echo
after exiting the Monitor.

Does anyone have a quick pointer as to where I should look for this
code? Otherwise I'll start looking through main_loop and friends and
vl.c for init and destroy routines.

Mike

--
Mike Day | "Endurance is a Virtue"