qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 2/2] usb: mtp filesharing

From: Peter Wu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 2/2] usb: mtp filesharing
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:54:52 +0200

On Thursday 24 April 2014 17:01:47 Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> PS: Funny thing that the reviews start coming in when I send pull
>     requests.  The patches have been on the list a few weeks back
>     already (during 2.0 freeze, thats why the long delay between
>     [patch] and [pull]).  No comments.
>     Should I consider going straight for a pull requests to get
>     reviews faster?

Well, I am interested in the USB subsystem (working on usb monitoring
functionality[1] and a virtual Logitech Unifying device[2]), but only just
noticed this subject on the list. (I am subscribed since somewhere in the end
of March.)

The messages volume is also large, so it is easy to miss some. It would be
nice if someone could make Launchpad not send out duplicate mails to the list.

Regards,
Peter

 [1]: https://git.lekensteyn.nl/peter/qemu/log/?h=usbdump-usbhid
 [2]: https://git.lekensteyn.nl/peter/qemu/log/?h=logitech-unifying