qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Live Migration with different block devices

From: Xiongzi Ge
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Live Migration with different block devices
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:55:16 -0400

Hi Paolo,

I am trying to do migration with two different block devices in the source and destination hosts.  For example, in the source the data in /dev/vda are  'aaaaa'. The guest has a cache. These data are cached.  In the other host, the data in this device are 'bbbbb'.   If we do migration, I want the  guest vm recognize this change.  How does qemu deal with the cache data?  Thanks.

Thanks,