qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/28] target-mips queue

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/28] target-mips queue
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:22:11 +0100

On 22 October 2014 13:08, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 15 October 2014 10:53, Leon Alrae <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This pull request has been assembled from pending target-mips patches which
>> look good to me and received in my opinion sufficient review comments. They
>> were tested mainly in context of MIPS. Please have a look and pull.
>
> These all look good -- I have applied the pull request to master.

...but after I did that I noticed these which you should probably
send a patch to fix:
target-mips/op_helper.c: In function ‘bitswap’:
target-mips/op_helper.c:270: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type
target-mips/op_helper.c:271: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type
target-mips/op_helper.c:272: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type
target-mips/op_helper.c:273: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type
target-mips/op_helper.c:274: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type
target-mips/op_helper.c:275: warning: integer constant is too large
for ‘long’ type

64 bit literal constants need to be suffixed with "ULL", like:
 0x5555555555555555ULL
or some of our compilers complain. I think this is the Windows
build, which we don't currently have set to warnings-as-errors
due to other longstanding warnings.

thanks
-- PMM