qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Better Cortex-M support?

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Better Cortex-M support?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:22:25 +0200

On 28 Oct 2014, at 17:03, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

> existing stellaris boards a bit more flexible, so they honour
> the command line '-m' option to specify the SRAM size;

thank you, I'll consider this, but generally I would like to avoid making my
plug-in configuration specific for a certain vendor/board.

another solution I considered was to add the ARM SC300, which is more or less
manufacturer neutral, but the emulation will obviously not include the 'secure'
features.

regards,

Liviu