qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cpu hotplug and windows guest (win2012r2)

From: Alexandre DERUMIER
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cpu hotplug and windows guest (win2012r2)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:43:17 +0100 (CET)

Ok,
I think it's a windows bug,
I have the same topology than you, I don't work.
(I see the new vcpu in device manager, but not in taskmgr or perform)

Rebooting the os make the new vcpu display, so it's seem to be ok on qemu side.

(Just to known, which version of win2012r2 do you use ? standard or datacenter
?)

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Alexandre