qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 03:14:01 +0300

> On 01 Jun 2015, at 02:44, Peter Crosthwaite <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> ... I would stay away from Stellaris as much as possible for this
> framework type stuff as it is a legacy pre-qdev machine.

ok

> Alistair
> straightened out many of the mistakes in Stellaris in the STM32F work
> which is a much better template for modern code.

yes, I noticed that, my current work is transitioning to this template.

> I have added your git branch to my to-review queue. I'll have a look
> over next few days.

thank you, any comments/suggestions are highly appreciated, but, again, as it
is now, it is preliminary work, only STM32-H103 and STM32F103RB were partly
updated.

I'll let you know in a few days when a more polished version will be available.

regards,

Liviu

p.s. my repository also includes a relatively up-to-date copy of the official
master branch, so if you have a graphical tool (I use SourceTree on my Mac),
you can easily compare the gnuarmeclipse-dev branch with master and spot the
differences.