qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Website documentation update

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Website documentation update
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:03:15 -0400

I was wondering if the online documentation for QEMU could be updated here: http://qemu.weilnetz.de/qemu-doc.html. In the USB section the "(experimental, works only on Linux hosts)" part should be removed. After doing several test on a Mac OS X host, I know this is not true anymore. I would also like to see this added to the USB section:

usb-audio
USB sound card. It can be added like this from the command line: -usb -device usb-audio. Currently (8/2015) does not work with the usb_add monitor command.