qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Website documentation update

From: John Snow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Website documentation update
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:13:25 -0400

On 08/04/2015 10:03 AM, Programmingkid wrote:
> I was wondering if the online documentation for QEMU could be updated
> here: http://qemu.weilnetz.de/qemu-doc.html. In the USB section the
> "(experimental, works only on Linux hosts)" part should be removed.
> After doing several test on a Mac OS X host, I know this is not true
> anymore. I would also like to see this added to the USB section:
>
> usb-audio
> USB sound card. It can be added like this from the command line: -usb
> -device usb-audio. Currently (8/2015) does not work with the usb_add
> monitor command.

These docs are generated from the source code, so if there are parts you
find to be inaccurate or in need of a good spit-shine, feel free to
submit patches for e.g. qemu-doc.texi.

You can find the qemu-doc.html file in your own build directory after a
simple "make," or if you want JUST the docs, try "make html" -- there
are other targets for other formats and so on, look inside of the root
Makefile to see what's there.

Thanks,
--js