qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda

From: Amit Shah
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:47:38 +0530

On (Tue) 04 Aug 2015 [16:56:26], Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> >  * Can we as a project do more to advertise the features
> >    and improvements we make?
>
> The QEMU Google+ page can do Hangouts On Air video streaming.
> Community members can give presentations or tutorials that will be
> archived on YouTube.  Live questions can be taken from viewers during
> the session.

Those are good for "out-of-turn", or random topics.

We could also do something more focused at release-time.
E.g. submaintainers talk about their subsystem in a 2-3 minute video,
which we all collate together in one and distribute during the
release.  Kind of like collecting the "talking points" for a release
in an easily-consumable format.

                Amit