qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:24:55 +0200

Am 22.09.2015 um 20:07 hat Eric Blake geschrieben:
> On 09/22/2015 03:13 AM, Markus Armbruster wrote:
>
> >> Full list of unmaintained files now:
> > [...]
> >

> > docs/bitmaps.md
> > docs/blkdebug.txt
> > docs/blkverify.txt
>
> > docs/live-block-ops.txt
>
> > docs/qcow2-cache.txt
> > docs/qdev-device-use.txt
>
> > docs/specs/qcow2.txt
> > docs/specs/qed_spec.txt
>
> Kevin, Stefan - should these be added to Block maintainers?

Except for docs/qdev-device-use.txt, I guess.

Also, they shouldn't be added to block in general, but to the specific
block drivers/subsystems like qcow2, qed, block jobs etc.

> > include/qemu/throttle.h
>
> Block?

Would be covered if it were in the correct place (include/block/).

Should we add a separate section for I/O throttling, maintained by
Berto, as well? So far it's part of the block layer core - that is,
officially maintained by me and I know next to nothing about it.

Kevin