qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New Year's starting over ... bsd-user

From: Sean Bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New Year's starting over ... bsd-user
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 09:18:43 -0700

I'm pondering where to start with getting FreeBSD's bsd-user code into
shape so it could actually be reviewed and accepted now that its sort of
working again (signal handling fixed finally).

I almost feel like the existing code should be purged, except that it
gives a good history (and this seems lazy to me).

As a first pass, I guess, I'd like to at least make i386 user run on
x86_64.  What would you folks like to see in a first pass?

sean

ref: https://github.com/seanbruno/qemu-bsd-user/tree/bsd-user