qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Where is the VM live migration code?

From: Aditya Bhardwaj
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Where is the VM live migration code?
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 16:25:08 +0530

My lab setup is: 3 HP Servers each of 4 GB RAM. Server 1 and Server 2:
installed with Virtualization using KVM on Redhat 6.5 System. On top of
this I am using libvirtd for managing virtual machines. NFS server is
installed on Server 3 for shared disk image. VM migration is working
correctly. Now i need to do some changes in "migration.c" but did not find
any source code of KVM-QEMU migration.

Where I can find the migration source code for KVM-QEMU. All are requested
to help me for this issue.

*Thank youWith Regards:Aditya Bhardwaj*
*Dept. of CSE *