qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-discuss] Accessing a shared folder

From: Mahmood
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-discuss] Accessing a shared folder
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:53:26 +0000 (UTC)

The security_model=none also doesn't work and get the same error.

address@hidden:qemu-vm$ qemu-system-x86_64 -version
QEMU emulator version 1.7.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

I know it is old but I think I installed this version three years ago due to
the Rocks-6 version old libraries (which is based on Centos-6). I will try some
newer versions to find which version is better.

One more question. How can I uninstall the qemu which is built from source?
"make uninstall" in the source folder doesn't work.

Sorry for taking up your time.

Regards,
Mahmood