qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/23] target/arm: decode generator and initial sv

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/23] target/arm: decode generator and initial sve patches
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:42:30 +0000

On 11 January 2018 at 19:34, Richard Henderson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 01/11/2018 11:27 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
>> tgt-arm-cplx ? I had a look at that but it seemed to be a different
>> set of patches to this lot.
>
> No, tgt-arm-sve-{1,2,3}.  All of them should build.

Thank you. I've now had a look at the generated code and
reviewed patch 1. I had a quick look through some of the
later patches, mostly to check how the use of the script
looks, but I don't intend to review them properly at this
point (unless you think I should).

PS: a quote which kept coming to mind while I was reading
this patchset:

  'Er, what does the Z mean?' said Zaphod.
  'Which one?'
  'Any one.'

thanks
-- PMM