Re: [Qemu-discuss] Uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core

From: Mauro Molinari
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:58:48 +0200

Il 22/09/2014 12:50, Peter Maydell ha scritto:
Not everything will run under QEMU, our emulation has weak spots. The most common one is where the program you're running uses multiple threads -- this isn't supported under QEMU and will usually result in crashes of some kind. -- PMM

I see, thank you. Do you think there will be some improvement on this in the near future? Otherwise, if I provide you the VM I'm using to do this, in order to reproduce the issue, will it help you to diagnose the problem?