Re: [Qemu-discuss] Chroot exec error inspite of qemu-static-arm being in

From: Urmish Ajit Thakker
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Chroot exec error inspite of qemu-static-arm being installed
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:51:46 -0500

Some more info -

I am running an Ubuntu 12.04 machine.

Disk Image is for armv8 architecture. (64 bit).

So my ls -l bin/ls gives me the following outout

bin/ls -> /bin/busybox.nosuid
And bin/busybox.nosuid exists in the mount directory.

I feel my qemu is old. But Ubuntu 12.04 does not have the latest package of qemu which can mount armv8. Does this make any sense?

Regards,
Urmish