[Qemu-discuss] Network Migration During Live Migration

From: Azizul Hakim
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Network Migration During Live Migration
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 17:33:44 -0500

Does QEMU supports network migration during live migration? By network migration I mean migrating open connections inside the VM so when the VM moves to a new physical host, it can still  communicate with outside world at the same fashion as it did before migration?

I'm mainly interested in this issue as I've a Web Server running inside the VM which I use using port forwarding and I would like to know what should I do to keep the server working after the migration?

Thanks
Azizul Hakim