Re: [Qemu-discuss] 回覆: response to BIOS int 0x13 calls

From: bilsch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] 回覆: response to BIOS int 0x13 calls
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 02:06:35 -0800

On 03/11/2016 11:45 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Never tried to format a drive inside the guest.

You start a interesting topic.

I checked wiki -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaBIOS.

It says 'SeaBIOS has support for APM 1.2, Enhanced Disk Drive (EDD) 3.0 (INT
13H extensions), SMBIOS 2.4, MultiProcessor Specification, BIOS Boot
Specification (BBS) and ACPI. It does not support ESCD.'

Would you check which file of biosloaded??
從: address@hidden <address@hidden> 代表 bilsch <address@hidden>
寄件日期: 2016年03月12日 15:36
至: Dale R. Worley
副本: qemu
主旨: Re: [Qemu-discuss] response to BIOS int 0x13 calls