Re: [Qemu-discuss] response to BIOS int 0x13 calls

From: bilsch
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] response to BIOS int 0x13 calls
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:13:43 -0800

The QEMU site says it emulates PC BIOS from the Seabios project. I looked at the Seabios site and it references many sources. I'm not sure how to interpret the info on the Seabios site but they do reference Ralf Brown Interrupt List. RBIL info implies Seabios does not support int 0x13/ah=0x48. I can't imagine why Seabios would not support that. How can an OS partition and format a drive if it doesn't know the number of sectors?

Bill S.