Re: [Qemu-discuss] Antw: fsfreeze: not smart enough about duplicate/bind

From: Christian Theune
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Antw: fsfreeze: not smart enough about duplicate/bind mounts?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:28:55 +0100

Hi,

On 16 Mar 2016, at 09:46, Steffen Weißgerber <address@hidden> wrote:

It's XFS not Qemu, I think. When mounting an already mounted XFS
volume
read only nevertheless the mount process tries to recover the journal.

You can avoid this with the norecovery option (mount -o
ro,norecovery).

Hmm. Thanks for the pointer, but I don’t think so. The error I saw was directly related to the ioctl(fd, FIFREEZE, …) failing.

Christian

--
Christian Theune · address@hidden · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io