qemu-ppc

Re: [Qemu-ppc] Booting FreeBSD PowerPC64 on qemu-system-ppc

From: Super Bisquit
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] Booting FreeBSD PowerPC64 on qemu-system-ppc
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:26:30 -0400

Qemu-0.15.1 on an iMac G4 running Debian Squeeze. I've tried with both
openbios-ppc and ppc_rom.bin using qemu-system-ppc64 and
qemu-system-ppc.
Images used were Fedora 16 ppc dvd, FreeBSD ppc64 boot only, and
OpenBSD macppc 5.0.
Yaboot would not load the system. OpenBSD stalled with the same error
message as earlier. FreeBSD also had previous error messages.

By the way, where are the older openbios images?