[Qexo-general] using qexo

From: François Leygues
Subject: [Qexo-general] using qexo
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:43:35 +0200

1) congratulations to Per for his work on xquery !

2) I am using clesh (at http://www.kclee.com/clemens/java/clesh/ ) to avoid reloading the jvm at each try. Unfortunately, the output is not produced at end of the call to kawa.repl.. Is there a way to flush the stuff somewhere ?

3) I also use CLE (at http://kaolin.unice.fr/Cle/) to have comfortable line editing on the java prompt. I suppose you have already such a thing. Which one do you use ?

4) I noticed that the "load " function works pretty well, are you aware of that, jocelyn ?
( http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/qexo-general/2002-July/000010.html )

5) why not referencing the javaone slides on the qexo page ? they are very useful.

Bye !