Re: [Qexo-general] Has distinct-values function been implemented yet?

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Has distinct-values function been implemented yet?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:40:26 -0700

Craig Munday wrote:

I would like to know whether the distinct-values function has been
implemented yet?  I cannot find reference to it on the Status page and it
does not seem to work when I try and use it.

No, not yet.

I hope to implement distinct-nodes fairly soon, such that the result sequence is in document order, as that functionality is needed for correct implementation of path expressions.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/