Re: [Qexo-general] Re: TreeList implementation

From: Joseph Coffland
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Re: TreeList implementation
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:54:39 -0500

Per Bother,

The more I've looked around at Qexo the more I've realized that providing
an alternative to TreeList is not practical.  Much of the code depends on
AbstractSequence.  BTW using a string table could improve TreeLists
storage
requirements even further.

It seems that you could get fragmentation in the TreeList object array if
deleting were possible.  Then you might want maintain a freelist.

In a lot of ways memory management is much easier in C/C++.

Joseph
--
  Joseph Coffland
  address@hidden