Re: [Qexo-general] Problems with reverse() and variable containing seque

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Problems with reverse() and variable containing sequences
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:52:30 -0800

Stefano Santoro wrote:

I am using the 1.7.90 kawa jar, and when I call the reverse function
I get the following exception stack trace:

(: 22 :) reverse((1,2,3))
Argument #0 to 'reverse' has wrong type

XQuery reverse isn't implemented.  Instead, you're gettin the Scheme
version of reverse, which works on lists, rather than sequences.
Importing Scheme functions is/was a kludge that should get removed.
(My plan is that kawa/qexo-specific functions will have to use a
new kawa: or qexo: prefix, but I haven't implemented that yet.)

Implementing XQuery reverse is relatively hih priority, but I've been
concentrating on other things, including two workshop proposals.
Hopefully I'll get back to Qexo starting next week, while travelling
to/in Europe.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/