qnxscreen-dev

Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!

From: Erick Muis
Subject: Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:43:38 -0500 (est)

I would be more interested in the QNX6 version (if you have it).  I have QNX6
running in my Jeep TJ as a 'entertainment' center.  If it had speech that would
just add to the coolness factor by about 5x :)

The system is basicly a x86 with the following:

Celeron 300A
256MB RAM
onboard audio (Crystal audio) and onboard video (i810)
12GB laptop harddrive
with a 4" LCD screen.

Its not pretty, but it kept the girlfriend busy on our trip out east :)

Erick.