qpimd-users

Re: [qpimd-users] config.h.in patch

From: Everton Marques
Subject: Re: [qpimd-users] config.h.in patch
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:40:13 -0300

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:29 AM, Andrew Lunn <address@hidden> wrote:

> In order to get qpimd to compile i had to patch config.h.in. Without
> these changes, configure would correctly determine things, but they
> never made it to config.h.

I just checked that my local config.h.in has those same definitions.

I see this comment at the top of  config.h.in:
/* config.h.in.  Generated from configure.ac by autoheader.  */

So I am guessing that config.h.in is supposed to be generated by autotools.

For reference, I build qpimd in my local development repository by
running the following script: ./pimd/quagga-build.sh
This script calls quagga's bootstrap.sh to issue the autotools-generated files.

I think the changes you proposed for config.h.in should be included in a
release to enable qpimd to be built in systems lacking autotools?

Cheers,
Everton