qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Wiki grid

From: Goneri Le Bouder
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Wiki grid
Date: 18 Oct 2006 09:41:56 -0000

Le 18/10/2006, "François Le Droff" <address@hidden> a
écrit:
>"intelligent merge" : yes i guessed we should add that one feature.
>
>Now regarding "ability to lock just a part of a document" :
>Do you know any wiki doing that ?
not for the moment.

>to implement that, I guess you 'd have to other choice but defining section,
>i.e. sub-document, and then,
>this feature is already listed somehow, it is:
>* Content Includes : Inclusion of pages inside another wiki page

With Wikimedia you can edit all the page or just a paragraph. In the
second case the software know which part of the document you're working
on and so can lock this part.

In think this page should be merge with the CMS template that already
exist in QSOS CVS (Content importation, Internal processing, Work
Process, Auth backend).
TI think the current CMS page should be move to the include directory and
the wiki template will be able to include it.

Regards,

       Gonéri