qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Qsos template for SAN monitoring, network monitoring and

From: Anuj Pandey
Subject: [QSOS-general] Qsos template for SAN monitoring, network monitoring and network management
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:24:13 +0530

hi,
    i am working with qsos methodology to create a template for evaluation of
  1. SAN monitoring tool
  2. NETWORK monitoring tool
  3. NETWORK management tool

  please let me inform if there is anybody working on it? i need to have a template for qsos evaluation of above tools (software family). and please tell me how to submit a template that i have prepeared for these tools(family), on the community.

--
regards
Anuj Pandey