qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Qsos template for SAN monitoring, network monitoring

From: raphael
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Qsos template for SAN monitoring, network monitoring and network management
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:09:40 +0200

Hi Anuj,

I think that nobody is currently working on such templates.
Your contributions are welcomed, you can post them on this list.
Do not hesitate to ask for help if you need some: for instance for converting a template (.qtpl) to a blank evaluation (.qsos) or to resynchronize a evaluations with a modified template.

Regard,

Raphaël

"Anuj Pandey" <address@hidden> a écrit :

hi,
    i am working with qsos methodology to create a template for evaluation
of
  1. SAN monitoring tool
  2. NETWORK monitoring tool
  3. NETWORK management tool

  please let me inform if there is anybody working on it? i need to have a
template for qsos evaluation of above tools (software family). and please
tell me how to submit a template that i have prepeared for these
tools(family), on the community.

--
regards
Anuj Pandey