[Quilt-dev] quilt import worked around

From: Chris Friesen
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt import worked around
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:35:05 -0600

Well, I just added all my patches to the patches directory, and put all their names into the series file. This seems to work, bypassing "quilt import" entirely.

Now, when I do a "quilt refresh" I notice that the output has these "Index" lines, then double-underscore. Any reason for this? I'm curious why the file was not made to look like the output of "diff" when doing directories.

As it is, the quilt-generated diffs look totally different than the externally-generated ones, and this is not desireable.

Chris