Re: [Quilt-dev] Annotate command

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Annotate command
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:34:53 +0200

[Andreas Gruenbacher]
> here is a first shot at a cvs-style annotate command that shows which
> patches  modify which parts of a file. Useful especially with huge
> patch series.

Sounds like a very good idea, I didn't even think we could possibly do
that. Could you please tell us how the script works? I think it would
greatly benefit from a few comments here and there, as it's not totally
trivial.

As a side note, the script creates a temporary file $apatch but then
never uses it. It has to be an error.

Thanks,