Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: quilt pop -a not popping all

From: jerome lacoste
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: quilt pop -a not popping all
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:39:53 +0200

> > This should probably end up in a failure as it causes issues when
> > trying to pop all. push all shouldn't work.
>
> Maybe you could propose a patch fixing the problem?

Here's a try. This attempts to:
- give a better error message when the added patch doesn't exist
- ignore empty patches upon removal as to make pop -a work (consistent
with adding).

I haven't tested that quilt still works... I just made it work on my testcase:

rm -rf patches .pc
mkdir patches
cat > patches/series << EOF
patch1.diff
patch2.diff
EOF
quilt push -a
quilt pop -a

which results in the following output:

address@hidden> ./test.sh
Applying patch patch1.diff
Patch patches/patch1.diff does not exist
Patch patch1.diff appears to be empty, applied

Applying patch patch2.diff
Patch patches/patch2.diff does not exist
Patch patch2.diff appears to be empty, applied

Now at patch patch2.diff
Removing patch patch2.diff
Patch patch2.diff appears to be empty, removed

Removing patch patch1.diff
Patch patch1.diff appears to be empty, removed

No patches applied