Re: [Quilt-dev] delete patch file

From: Joe Green
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] delete patch file
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:45:00 -0700

jerome lacoste wrote:

is there anyone else interested in having quilt delete also remove the
patch file from the patches directory? At least using an option?
Yes, I'd be interested in this. We've integrated CVS support with quilt locally, and we delete the file automatically as part of this support, but I've been thinking it would be better to have an option to enable this, to be as compatible with default quilt behavior as possible.

--
Joe Green <address@hidden>
MontaVista Software, Inc.