Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 0/8] Unmerged patches regenerated against CVS HEA

From: John Vandenberg
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 0/8] Unmerged patches regenerated against CVS HEAD
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:04:05 +1000

On 9/22/05, Gary V. Vaughan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Quilters,
>
> First of all, thanks for incorporating several of my patches.
> This is what I have left in my series file to make quilt work
> well for my mode of working:
>
> Fix some build bugs:
>   10-gary-gnu-make-foreach-fix.diff
>   11-gary-make-all-compat-links.diff
>
> Andreas suggested not using ftw/nftw/fts:
>   5-gary-nftw-is-not-portable.diff
>
> Merges from Joe's tree:
>   1-joe-backup-files-touchup.diff
>   2-joe-win32-backup-files.diff

Hi Gary, lots of nice patches here, but there appears to be some
confusion here.  Those patches are from me, and Joe Green is a
different person who has some patches that I have been using in my
series [1] until they land in due course.

wrt win32-backup-files.diff, does the define preamble at the top mean
that quilt can be built using a number of Windows compilers /
environments?

1. http://zeroj.hda0.net/quilt-patches/joe_green/
--
John