[Quilt-dev] ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.43?

From: Andreas Gruenbacher
Subject: [Quilt-dev] ftw removed; emacs mode; translations; ready for 0.43?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:46:11 +0100

Hello,

I have removed our reliance on ftw and implemented directory walking in
lib/backup-files.c itself based on Gary's proposal,
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/quilt-dev/2005-09/msg00133.html>. Gary, it
took a while, but eventually you've won -- thank you ;)

Could you guys please review the changes, and check if backup-files now builds
on the platforms we are targeting?

If the emacs folks would like to add the emacs mode, they should either commit
the changes, or send me the mode file and instruct me where it must go during
installation.

The French and Japanese translation also needs to get updated. Jean, Yasushi?

Andreas