Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 2/5] Return 2 (instead of 1) when there is nothin

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 2/5] Return 2 (instead of 1) when there is nothing to do
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:35:04 +0100

Hello Jean,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 03:30:13PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Sorry for the delay, I have finally made up my mind, cleaned up the
> patches, and applied them all.

I've reviewed your changes, and that makes us another patch less in
the debian package. Yuhu! I only have 12 patches now :) I'll submit
some of them soon.

Thanks for your time,
Mt.

--
The practical effectiveness of the algorithm may be somewhat overstated
since the experimental results prove its inability to fulfill its goals.