Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.64 coming soon

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.64 coming soon
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:40:24 +0100

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:13:14PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's been 9 months since quilt 0.63 was released, and there has been
> quite a few fixes and improvements since then (51 commits and counting)
> so I think I'll release a new version in the next few days.

That would be a wonderful news, even if I feel bad about not
finalizing my patches.

For example, the one testing the bash completion is neat but not
functionnal. We had to disable it in debian as it was failing from
time to time. I won't have the time to improve its state in any
foreseable future, so if you feel like giving it a shoot, that'd be
great. If not, then testing the completion scripts is definitely not a
release blocker.

http://sources.debian.net/src/quilt/0.63-3/debian/patches/test-completion/
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?8448

Thanks for your great work,
Mt

--
Si la vie privée est hors-la-loi, seuls les hors-la-loi auront une vie privée
       -- P. Zimmermann, inspiré d'une maxime de Thomas Jefferson.