radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin

From: Farrukh Ahmed
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:03:49 +0500

Dear Ralf,

can you provide me some more information:

- Which version of the plugin do you use?

I have used this v2.1a_beta1 and from CVS head.

- Which operating system? Is it 64 bit os?

Yes, its CentOS 64 bit os.

- The plugin configuration.

NAS-Identifier=OpenVPN-NL-01
Service-Type=5
Framed-Protocol=1
NAS-Port-Type=5
NAS-IP-Address=83.170.87.238
OpenVPNConfig=/etc/openvpn/server.conf
subnet=255.255.255.0
overwriteccfiles=false

server
{
        acctport=1813
        authport=1812
        name=83.170.87.238
        retry=1
        wait=1
        sharedsecret=testing123
}

- And can you also increase the verbosity in OpenVPN to 7 and send me the
OpenVPN log file? The plugin will write some debug information to it.

I have seen log file its very huge i can not send it to you right now.

Best Regards.
--
Färrükh Ähmëd