radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:37:47 +0100

Hello,

can you also try the version 2.1 from http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/ ?

The new beta mainly includes a "accounting only feature" and "non fatal
accouting" and bugfixes related to BSD.

Some changes are in the function AccoutingProcess which seems to crash, to find
the code where the plugin crashes I would need the end (~100 lines) of the
OpenVPN log file, maybe it gives a hint.

Can you identify the event when the plugin crashes, e.g. a user connects,
disconnects, etc?

Regards,
Ralf