radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] radgroupreply autheniation

From: Alexandre Chapellon
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] radgroupreply autheniation
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:50:40 +0100

Not sure I understand you well... but I think what you want to do is a job for the radius not for the radius plugin.

regards

Le 26/11/2011 22:43, Ski Mountain a écrit :
Is is possible to set the Radiusplugin client to authenticate based off if a user is in a certain group or no in "radusergroup".  So the user might of entered the correct password, but they are not in the correct group for a server.

If that is possible please direct me to the documentation.

Thanks!