radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] radgroupreply autheniation

From: Ski Mountain
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] radgroupreply autheniation
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:41:39 -0800 (PST)

So I have list of user accounts that authenticate, and I have different servers.

In the radusergroup table the usernames are set in different groupname.  So if
I have a server with users in say the VOIP group how would I make it so that
only users in the VOIP group would be allowed access while other uses would
authenticate properly, but they also have to be in the correct group.

Thanks

>Not sure I understand you well... but I think what
      you want to do is a job for the radius not for the radius plugin.