[RP] Mouse Pointer is now always a watch.

From: Jon
Subject: [RP] Mouse Pointer is now always a watch.
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 06:48:49 -0800 (AKDT)

Hi,

I just instlled Ratpoison, comming from Gnome 1.2 and a sawfish setup.
Ratpoison works great and is extreemly simple, which is what I wanted, but
my mouse pointer is now always a watch (please wait pointer).  If I'm in
xterm the pointer is a text selector bar which is normal, if I'm in
netscape, and put the mouse over a link, the mouse is a hand, but
otherwise its a watch (please wait pointer) which is suppose to be the
standard mouse pointer arrow.

How do I get this 'watch' back to the standard 'mouse point'?

email: address@hidden
bbs: toga.cx
Quote: "I see said the blind man to the deaf man."
Quote: "I  wish  there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.
There's a knob called "brightness", but it doesn't seem to work."
                -- Gallagher