Re: [RP] White on white messages in upper right hand corner

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] White on white messages in upper right hand corner
Date: Tue Dec 4 10:03:07 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:51:00PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> The `src/config.h' is listed below.  If there is any way I can further
> debug this, please let me know.  As a side issue I am not sure how to
> create full-sized windows once I have done a `split' command, as they
> all seem to come up at the smaller size instead of full size but if I
> use `ratpoison' a while longer I will probably figure it out.

The commands are 'remove' and 'only', bound to C-t R and C-t Q by
default.

> Please let me know if I can provide further information.  Thank you for
> your time.

I'm only an ordinary user, so I'll problary won't be to much help. But
the fact is that most of us run rp with debian systems. I do myself use
it on one potato machine.

What visual class and depth do you use? XFree86 3.3.6 or have you
installed your own 4?

% xwininfo -root ; dpkg -l xserver-common